The “Feats of Memory” assembly show
serves two important functions:
Students learn better when they find the instruction fun and interesting, so first, the show entertains, using the performing arts:
“Feats of memory”
• 20 students each provide Mr. Z. with a random two digit number and Mr. Z. memorizes it in less than 60 seconds
• A shuffled deck of jumbo playing cards is memorized - while entertaining the audience with juggling
• Students love having their names remembered and are amazed with how many Mr. Z is able to learn and recall
Second, it educates, helping students understand:
• How their memories work
• The three essential steps to remembering
• The three keys to unlocking their amazing memory ability
• The importance of homework and review
• How to make any school subject easier (and more fun!)
• Brad's show was fantastic!!! The students and teachers at my school were amazed! The most impressive part was my sixth grade teachers’ reaction to the show! They spent their lunch break discussing Brad's techniques with him! PS: the kids loved the show too!!! Excellent educational content!!! - Christine G. Setauket, NY
• My son talked about it all night. The teachers gave very positive feedback and enjoyed the program. The students were amazed that he memorized the numbers and deck of cards. - Jen L. Clifton Park, NY
• The students, staff and principal loved the show!! Everyone was thoroughly entertained and amazed. Everyone learned something!!! - Tracy P. Matawan, NJ
• The website and videos do not do the show justice. I booked the show expecting it to be average and in fact it was more engaging and educational for students than I had anticipated. Jon S. Setauket, NY
• If students are able to remember better, less time can be spent on reviewing basic facts and more time can be spent on critical thinking, problem solving, higher learning, thinking skills and creativity.
• How many students have been taught how to remember? (Were you?) It can be done - and it’s fun!
• Using the creativity inherent in young students allows them to enjoy learning!
• A better memory helps with test scores, chores remembered, and more!
• Remembering better instils confidence and pride in students.
• The show is fun and entertaining!
For more details, call toll-free: 877-707-9534
For more details, call toll-free: